Posters of the International Conference Medical and Health Sciences 2018 should be presented during the Poster sections scheduled for either Wednesday or Thursday. An electronic poster presentation system will be used. The posters will be uploaded and presented on electronic poster boards. The poster authors thus do not need print their poster but should send it, preferably as a PDF file and JPEG/JPG, sent to the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org until 20 July, 2018. Detailed instructions and templates for e-poster preparation can be found below.
During the Poster sections the authors should summarize their main results in max. 5 minutes followed by max. 2 minutes of discussion. Because more than 200 posters will be presented we ask all colleagues to keep the time limits.
To : email@example.com
Subject: Full Name_Institute/University_E-Poster_ICMHS2018
Ful Name (Author 1, Author 2): ICMHS 2018, ICMHS 2916
Title Your E-Poster: From bench to applied sciences: moving towards integrated healthcare
Poster PDF file
GUIDANCE FOR PREPARATION OF E-POSTER PRESENTATION
E-posters can be prepared by any presentation editing (e.g. Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote) or graphical (e.g. CorelDraw, Adobe PhotoShop) application that can save or export to PDF file and JPG/JPEG.
Please use the following settings for the best performance:
1. Poster size: Width: 59.4 cm; Height: 42 cm, (Landscape)
2. For better readability san-serif fonts (e.g. Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, Lucida, Verdana) with a minimum of 24 point size should be used. Figures, tables and graphs should be as large as possible. (Max. 5 Mb)
3. For best compatibility save or export your poster as a PDF file & JPG/JPEG file (Use save or export option instead of print to PDF and JPG/JPEG to avoid presenting white printer margins in the PDF file/JPG/JPEG). PPT files are also accepted but might not presents identically on the e-poster screen due to compatibility issues. Inserting figures, graphs and tables as images rather than in their native file format is suggested in this case.
Use the following file name system: ICMHS-’surename of the presenting author’-’firstname of the presenting author’-’2018…if you present more posters’ e.g. ICMHS-INDI-2018.
4. Poster files should be sent by firstname.lastname@example.org to the Conference Office (Open) until 20 July, 2018.
5. Participant should register first at web HERE And send your abstract trough
6. The committee will review your abstract and announce the selected Abstract on 01 june 2018 until on 30 june 2018 Author who is Selected should send their e poster through email Before July 20, 2018
- Poster submission deadline: July 20, 2018
- Poster acceptance notification
Authors will be notified about the acceptance or rejection of their Poster by e-mail on July 25, 2018
- E-Poster Presentation : August 1 – August 2, 2018
- Announcement Best Award: August 2, 2018
- Presenting authors must pay the registration fee by July 25, 2018