Information about of Process Abstract Submission:
1. Abstract submission
To submit an abstract, authors must create an account first. Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to their account. The manuscript (full paper) can be submitted only after authors submit their abstract. The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration. Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and Letter of Invitation (LoI) can be downloaded directly from your account once your abstract is accepted to be presented at the conference.
2. Accepted abstract will be published in scopus indexed journal (abstract only)
3. Full-text submission will be directed to (choose one):
- Malaysian Journal of Public health Medicine (MJPHM) – Scopus Indexed
- Jurnal Medicoeticolegal dan Manajemen Rumahsakit (JMMR) – DOAJ
- Mutiara Medika Jurnal Kedokteran dan Kesehatan (MMJKK) – Google Scholar Indexed
- Indonesian Journal of Nursing Practice (IJNP) – Google Scholar Indexed
4. Full-text submission will use regular submission process through their own journal website.
5. Selected paper, suggested by the committee, will be submitted through the regular process of the Scopus indexed journal.
Submission fee process will follow each journal policy, and it is excluded from this conference fee (separated fee may apply).
Abstract and Paper Submission
Abstract submission instructions:
- Abstracts must be in English.
- Submitted abstracts must be original and free plagiarism. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
- Each delegate could present more than one abstract.
- Please indicate the appropriate topic that mentioned in aims and scopes.
- The abstract title should have no more than 20 words and no abbreviation.
- Fill in the submitting author’s name, affiliation, and e-mail address properly – these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
- The abstract contains background, objective, method, results, discussion, conclusion, and maximum 4 keywords.
- The maximum length of the body of the abstract for an oral presentation and poster presentation is 250-300 words. Tables and/or pictures are not accepted as part of the abstract.
- Abstract submission deadline: May 30, 2018
- Abstract acceptance notification
Authors will be notified about the acceptance or rejection of their Abstract by e-mail on June 5, 2018
- Full Paper Submission : June 15, 2018
- Full Paper Announcement: July 1, 2018
- Presenting authors must pay the registration fee by July 1, 2018
Payment of Registration Fee:
Civitas academic UMY: Rp. 1.250.000
Indonesian Participant: Rp 1.750.000
Foreign Participant: $ 150
For registration fee transfer:
Account number: 7083251225 ( FKIK UMY – ICMHS )
Name of the Bank: Bank Mandiri Syariah
Bank Address: Jalan Lingkar Selatan. Taman Tirta Kasihan Bantul, Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta.
After making the payment, author MUST upload the payment proof through their account.
0813-9229-3123 (ms Dewi)
0857-4374-2419 (ms Ratna)